How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
When requesting a certification by mail:
- Download, complete and submit form L198. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer to use this document.
- Your request must be accompanied by a fee for each certification and a selfaddressed, stamped envelope.
- The fee is $2.25 per letter of certification for requests received on or before June 30, 2000.
- The fee is $2.50 per letter of certification for requests received on or after July 1, 2000.
- Mail the completed Form L198 with the appropriate fees and a selfaddressed, stamped envelope to:
- Insurance Licensing Section
2910 N 44th St., #210
Phoenix, AZ 850187256
Requests received by mail are generally fulfilled in one to four weeks of their receipt. To access the Department`s current processing time for certification letters, call 6029128470 (or 8776600964 when calling outside the Phoenix area) and select the option, FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT TAKES TO PROCESS LICENSE APPLICATIONS AND OTHER REQUESTS.
Requests for certification letters may be made in person. You may visit the Insurance Licensing Counter between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays. If you are requesting three or fewer certification letters, the Insurance Licensing Section will try to provide them on the spot. If you are requesting more than three certification letters, the Insurance Licensing Section will mail the certification letters to you in one to four weeks.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?