How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- The address and telephone number of the place of business,
- A mailing address (if provided by the licensee), and
- The address and telephone number of the residence of individual licensees (not applicable for firms and corporations).
Keeping the Insurance Department apprised of your current addresses is critical! In addition to being required by law (which means a failure could result in disciplinary action), the Insurance Licensing Section relies on this information when it sends application materials, circular letters, official notices and other information.
When notifying the Insurance Licensing Department of an address change, please include the following information:
- Your full name (or if for a firm or corporation, the full name of the firm or corporation) as stated on your license certificate.
- The old address (which has changed) and whether the address is your place of business address, your mailing address or the address of your residence.
- The new address.
- The name and phone number of the individual that the Insurance Department should contact with any questions concerning your facsimile.
To fax the information, please address your facsimile to the attention of the Insurance Licensing Section (as shown in the example below). The fax number for address changes is (602) 9128473.
|*** FOR EXAMPLE ***|
| Fax to: INSURANCE LICENSING SECTION |
Fax #: (602) 9128473
From: Doe, Terry Lee
If you have any questions about this fax, please contact: Terry Doe, at (999) 5555555.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?