Are There Any Pre-License Examinations That I Must First Take?
- Life and/or Disability Agent (Arizona residents only)
- Property and Casualty Agent (Arizona residents only)
- Property & Casualty Broker (Arizona residents only)
- Surplus Lines Broker (All license applicants*)
- Bail Bond Agent (Arizona residents)
- Adjuster (All license applicants)
Please Note: For the Department to issue a license to a surplus lines broker firm or corporation, at least one individual in each office or place where insurance is to be transacted must be licensed as an agent or broker and must have passed the surplus lines broker examination. A.R.S. § 20411(F)(1).
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Is The Insurance Licensing Counter Located?
- What Are The Office Hours?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My License Application?
- How Can I Receive An Application To Renew An Existing Arizona Insurance License?
- What Information Should I Include When Mailing Or Faxing A Request For A Renewal Application?
- How Do I Fax A Request For Forms?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For A new Insurance Licensing Application?
- What Are The Main Forms That I Will Likely Need?
- What Error Do Licensing Applicants Most Frequently Make?
- Why Is It Important That I Provide The Full And Complete Names And Naic Numbers Of The Insurance Companies?
- How Can I Inform The Licensing Section Of My Change Of Address?
- What Is The Best Way For Me To Submit My Application Materials?
- What Is The On The Spot Licensing Program?
- How Can I Obtain A License Status Certification Letter?
- What Are The Application Fees And License Expiration Dates?