Are there separate deductibles that I have to pay for building claims and personal property claims?

Yes. Flood insurance policies typically contain separate deductibles for damages to a building and damages to personal property.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More