How Do I Request The Insurance Licensing Forms For An Agent/Agency?

You can obtain the forms that you need by Faxing or mailing in a written request for forms to the Division of Insurance:
Fax #: (907) 465­2816Address:Division of Insurance
P.O. Box 110805
Juneau, AK 99811­0805

In addition, you can download all the forms that you may need through the Internet. The Web address for the forms is:

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More