How Do I Request The Insurance Licensing Forms For An Agent/Agency?
|Fax #: (907) 4652816||Address:||Division of Insurance|
P.O. Box 110805
Juneau, AK 998110805
In addition, you can download all the forms that you may need through the Internet. The Web address for the forms is: http://www.dced.state.ak.us/insurance/license.htm.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- How Do I Become A Licensed Insurance Agent?
- I Have A Complaint Regarding My Insurance Carrier, Whom Can I Contact?
- How Do I Obtain Information Regarding Alaska Insurance Statutes, Regulations Or Notices?
- How Can I Find Out The Status Of An Insurance Company Application For Admission?
- Does A Foreign Company Have To File A Form B (Holding Company Statement) With The Division Of Insurance?