Can an immigration lawyer speed up my case?
While an immigration attorney cannot per say “speed up” your case, the immigration attorney is knowledgeable in immigration law and will know the best strategy and options for your case. Undeniably, this avoids any unreasonable delay by anyone lacking specialized knowledge in this area of law.
Additional Immigration Articles
- Immigration Law
- U.S. Citizenship Basics
- The Immigration Process
- Permanent Residence (Green Cards)
- How do I become a U.S. citizen?
- Overstaying Your Visa
- Fiancé Visas
- The Widow's Penalty
- Do I Need a Visa to Travel Abroad?
- How to Get Immigration Assistance for Little or No Cost
- What Happens When You Divorce a U.S. Citizen Prior to Becoming a U.S. Citizen?
- Can I work in the U.S. if I am not a U.S. citizen?
- How can I help my fiancé become a U.S. resident?
- How can I help my relative become a U.S. resident?
- How can I help my employee become a U.S. resident?
- Crossing the Border
- Illegal Reentry into the U.S.
- The Immigration Removal Process
- Voluntary Departure
- What to do if Detained by Immigration (Infographic)
- U.S. Visa Overview
- How Can I Obtain An Immigrant Visa So That I May Live Here Permanently?
- Do I need a licensed attorney to help me fill out my immigration forms?
- I was issued a temporary visa to enter the United States legally, can I stay in the United States as a permanent resident?
- Do I Really Need To Divulge All Details About My Criminal History, Even If A Charge Has Been Expunged? What Are The Consequences If I Do Not?
- What Requirements Must A Foreign National Who Wants To Visit The U.S. Satisfy?