Where and When do Foreclosure Sales Take Place in New York?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Foreclosure and Alternatives Articles
- Foreclosure Law in New York
- Does New York Law Allow for a Redemption Period After a Foreclosure?
- What Public Notice Requirements are There for a Real Estate Foreclosure in New York?
- Can a Lender Sue a Borrower for a Deficiency Judgment if the Lender is Still Owed Money After a Foreclosure Sale in New York?
- How Can a Lender Foreclose on a Property in New York?
- How Long Does the Typical Foreclosure Process Take in New York?
- Can I Keep My Home If I File Bankruptcy in New York?