Where Do I Get An Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
AcknowledgementofPaternity forms are available at any of the following locations:
Hospitals with birthing centers
Department of Health Offices
DCS Offices or email to DCS
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Washington Family Law: An Overview
- What Is The Kids General Information Line: 1-800-442-Kids?
- How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?
- In Washington State, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Washington State?