Where Do I Get An Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
AcknowledgementofPaternity forms are available at any of the following locations:
Hospitals with birthing centers
Department of Health Offices
DCS Offices or email to DCS
Additional Family Law Articles
- What Is The Kids General Information Line: 1-800-442-Kids?
- How Can Dcs Enforce Support If The Non-Custodial Parent Lives Out Of State Or In Another Country?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Support After I Apply? How Long Does It Take To Get Support After I Apply?
- How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?
- In Washington State, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Washington State?
Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources