What Is The Kids General Information Line: 1-800-442-Kids?
The KIDS line is a phone system that can give you general information about DCS services and how to establish a case. KIDS has information about date and amount of the last payment and many other answers to common questions. If you have an established case, then call the field office that handles your case.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Washington Family Law: An Overview
- How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?
- Where Do I Get An Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- In Washington State, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Washington State?