How Can I Establish The Fatherhood Of My Child?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Washington Family Law: An Overview
- What Is The Kids General Information Line: 1-800-442-Kids?
- Where Do I Get An Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- In Washington State, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Washington State?