Dcse District Offices
Abingdon District Office
190 Patton Street
Abingdon, VA 24210
1(800)922-4903 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Bland, Bristol, Buchanan, Dickenson, Giles, Lee, Norton, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise
Alexandria District Office
400 N. Columbus St., Suite 204
Alexandria, VA 22314-2268
Customer Services: (703)706-5814
Areas Served: Alexandria
Arlington District Office
1515 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 100
Arlington, VA 22209-2470
Areas Served: Arlington, Falls Church
Central Office Customer Service
730 E. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
1(800)468-8894 (toll-free nationwide)
Charlottesville District Office
2385 Hunters Way, #5
Charlottesville, VA 22911
1(800)782-3523 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Albemarle, Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fluvanna, Goochland, Greene, Louisa, Madison, Orange
Chesapeake District Office
Atlantic Business Center
1122 Executive Boulevard
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Area Served: Chesapeake
Danville District Office
155 Deer Run
Danville, VA 24540
1(800)752-7307 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Danville, Franklin County, Halifax, Henry, South Boston, Lunenburg, Martinsville, Mecklenburg, Patrick, Pittsylvania
Eastern Shore District Office
108 Market Street
Onancock, VA 23417
1(877)695-5493 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Accomack, Northampton
Fredericksburg District Office
302 Westwood Office Park
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
1(800)462-0983 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Caroline, Essex, Fredericksburg, King George, Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond County, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Westmoreland
Hampton District Office
Hampton Roads Center II
303 Butler Farms Road
Hampton, VA 23666
1(800)481-1004 (Outside Local Area)
Areas Served: York, Mathews, Hampton, Middlesex, Gloucester, Poquoson
Henrico District Office
Koger Center West
1610 Forest Avenue, Suite 200
Richmond, VA 23229
1(877)822-4547 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Henrico, Hanover
Lynchburg District Office
2127 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
1(800)962-3492 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford City, Bedford County, Buckingham, Campbell, Charlotte, Cumberland, Lynchburg, Nelson, Prince Edward
Manassas District Office
9309 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110-5599
1(800)762-9970 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Fauquier, Manassas, Manassas Park, Prince William, Rappahannock
Newport News District Office
11751 Rock Landing Drive, Suite H4
Newport News, VA 23606
1(800)462-8386 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Charles City, James City, King & Queen, King William, New Kent, Newport News, Williamsburg
Norfolk District Office
York Building, Suite 200
#7 The Koger Center
6340 Center Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
1(877)695-5497 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Norfolk
Petersburg District Office
2623 Park Avenue
Petersburg, VA 23805
1(800)462-3669 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Amelia, Brunswick, Dinwiddie, Greensville, Emporia, Hopewell, Nottoway, Petersburg, Powhatan, Prince George, Surry, Sussex
Portsmouth District Office
PortCentre Commerce Park
601 PortCentre Parkway
Portsmouth, Virginia 23704
1(877)695-5499 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Portsmouth
Richmond District Office
2106 - C North Hamilton Street
Richmond, Virginia 23230
1(877)822-4533 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Richmond City
Roanoke District Office
3535 Franklin Road, S.W.
Roanoke, VA 24014-2255
1(800)447-1899 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Alleghany, Bath, Botetourt, Carroll, Christiansburg, Clifton Forge, Covington, Craig, Floyd, Galax, Grayson, Montgomery, Pulaski, Radford, Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem, Wythe
Suffolk District Office
2000 Hillpoint Blvd., North
Suffolk, VA 23434
1(800)828-1304 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Franklin City, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Suffolk
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Department Of Child Support Enforcement Contact Information
- Do I Need To Tell Dcse When I Move?
- Can Dcse Help With Questions Or Problems About Custody Or Visitation?
- How Can Dcse Assist With Establishing Paternity?
- If A Judge Makes A Decision I Disagree With, What Can I Do?
- Why Is It So Hard To Reach My Child Support Office By Phone?
- When I Was A Child, The Non-Custodial Parent Did Not Pay The Support He/She Was Ordered To Pay. Can I Collect The Money That Is Owed?
- Do You Have An Attorney I Can Talk To About A Question I Have Related To Child Support?
- Where Is The Scale That Is Used In Setting The Amount Of A Child Support Order?
- How Does Dcse Determine How Much Support Someone Should Pay?
- What If The Other Parent May Cause Me Or The Child Physical Or Emotional Harm If My Address Is Disclosed, Or If I Have A Protective Order?
- How Does Dcse Collect Child Support?
- Can Dcse Put Non-Custodial Parents In Jail If They Don't Pay?
- What Are The Time Frames For Dcse To Take Action On A Case?
- A Child Support Payment Was Credited To My Case Several Days Ago And Usually I Would Have It By Now, But I Haven't Received It. What Happens?
- I Do Not Know Where The Non-Custodial Parent Is Living. Can Dcse Find Him/Her?
- I Have Been Receiving Child Support Directly For Years But I Recently Went To Court And The Support Is Now Ordered To Be Paid Through Dcse. Why Is This?
- If The Non-Custodial Parent Receives Social Security Benefits, Can Dcse Still Collect Support For Me?
- If The Non-Custodial Parent Is Receiving General Relief Or Tanf Benefits, Can Dcse Still Collect Support For Me?
- My Child Will Turn 18 Soon But He Is Still In High School. What Will Happen To The Child Support?
- What Actions Do You Take If The Non-Custodial Parent Lives In Another State?
- I Live In Another State. Can I Get Help From Dcse In Virginia?
- I See You Publish A Most Wanted Poster. How Do You Decide What Non-Custodial Parents To Include On The List?
- I Have Been Receiving The Same Amount Of Support For Many Years. How Can I Get More Money?
- Can I Have My Child Support Payments Deposited Directly Into My Bank Account?
- I Am Going To Change Banks And I Have Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?
- I Am Having Problems With My Bank And Want To Stop My Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?
- Where Should I Send Payments?
- I Just Lost My Job And Can't Afford To Pay The Support I'm Ordered To. What Can I Do?
- If The Payments Are Supposed To Be Deducted From My Wages And That Hasn't Started Yet, What Should I Do?
- I Do Not Think The Custodial Parent Is Using The Support Money For The Child. What Can Dcse Do?
- Why Do I Have To Pay Interest And Fees And Who Gets The Money?
- I Paid All The Child Support I Owed But The Debt Is Still Showing On My Credit Report. Why?
- What Are Dcse Appeals?
- What Are Administrative Appeals?
- What Is Judicial Review?
- In Virginia, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Virginia?