Dcse District Offices
Abingdon District Office
190 Patton Street
Abingdon, VA 24210
1(800)9224903 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Bland, Bristol, Buchanan, Dickenson, Giles, Lee, Norton, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, Wise
Alexandria District Office
400 N. Columbus St., Suite 204
Alexandria, VA 223142268
Customer Services: (703)7065814
Areas Served: Alexandria
Arlington District Office
1515 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 100
Arlington, VA 222092470
Areas Served: Arlington, Falls Church
Central Office Customer Service
730 E. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
1(800)4688894 (tollfree nationwide)
Charlottesville District Office
2385 Hunters Way, #5
Charlottesville, VA 22911
1(800)7823523 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Albemarle, Charlottesville, Culpeper, Fluvanna, Goochland, Greene, Louisa, Madison, Orange
Chesapeake District Office
Atlantic Business Center
1122 Executive Boulevard
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Area Served: Chesapeake
Danville District Office
155 Deer Run
Danville, VA 24540
1(800)7527307 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Danville, Franklin County, Halifax, Henry, South Boston, Lunenburg, Martinsville, Mecklenburg, Patrick, Pittsylvania
Eastern Shore District Office
108 Market Street
Onancock, VA 23417
1(877)6955493 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Accomack, Northampton
Fairfax District Office
Fairfax Executive Park
3953 Pender Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
1(877)8224612 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Fairfax City, Fairfax County
Fredericksburg District Office
302 Westwood Office Park
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
1(800)4620983 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Caroline, Essex, Fredericksburg, King George, Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond County, Spotsylvania, Stafford, Westmoreland
Hampton District Office
Hampton Roads Center II
303 Butler Farms Road
Hampton, VA 23666
1(800)4811004 (Outside Local Area)
Areas Served: York, Mathews, Hampton, Middlesex, Gloucester, Poquoson
Henrico District Office
Koger Center West
1610 Forest Avenue, Suite 200
Richmond, VA 23229
1(877)8224547 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Henrico, Hanover
Lynchburg District Office
2127 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, VA 24501
1(800)9623492 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford City, Bedford County, Buckingham, Campbell, Charlotte, Cumberland, Lynchburg, Nelson, Prince Edward
Manassas District Office
9309 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 201105599
1(800)7629970 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Fauquier, Manassas, Manassas Park, Prince William, Rappahannock
Newport News District Office
11751 Rock Landing Drive, Suite H4
Newport News, VA 23606
1(800)4628386 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Charles City, James City, King & Queen, King William, New Kent, Newport News, Williamsburg
Norfolk District Office
York Building, Suite 200
#7 The Koger Center
6340 Center Drive
Norfolk, VA 23502
1(877)6955497 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Norfolk
Petersburg District Office
2623 Park Avenue
Petersburg, VA 23805
1(800)4623669 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Amelia, Brunswick, Dinwiddie, Greensville, Emporia, Hopewell, Nottoway, Petersburg, Powhatan, Prince George, Surry, Sussex
Portsmouth District Office
PortCentre Commerce Park
601 PortCentre Parkway
Portsmouth, Virginia 23704
1(877)6955499 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Portsmouth
Richmond District Office
2106 C North Hamilton Street
Richmond, Virginia 23230
1(877)8224533 (Toll Free)
Area Served: Richmond City
Roanoke District Office
3535 Franklin Road, S.W.
Roanoke, VA 240142255
1(800)4471899 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Alleghany, Bath, Botetourt, Carroll, Christiansburg, Clifton Forge, Covington, Craig, Floyd, Galax, Grayson, Montgomery, Pulaski, Radford, Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem, Wythe
Suffolk District Office
2000 Hillpoint Blvd., North
Suffolk, VA 23434
1(800)8281304 (Toll Free)
Areas Served: Franklin City, Isle of Wight, Southampton, Suffolk
Verona District Office
Augusta County Government Center
P. O. Box 530
Verona, VA 244820530
Additional Family Law Articles
- Department Of Child Support Enforcement Contact Information
- Do I Need To Tell Dcse When I Move?
- Can Dcse Help With Questions Or Problems About Custody Or Visitation?
- How Can Dcse Assist With Establishing Paternity?
- If A Judge Makes A Decision I Disagree With, What Can I Do?
- Why Is It So Hard To Reach My Child Support Office By Phone?
- When I Was A Child, The Non-Custodial Parent Did Not Pay The Support He/She Was Ordered To Pay. Can I Collect The Money That Is Owed?
- Do You Have An Attorney I Can Talk To About A Question I Have Related To Child Support?
- Where Is The Scale That Is Used In Setting The Amount Of A Child Support Order?
- How Does Dcse Determine How Much Support Someone Should Pay?
- What If The Other Parent May Cause Me Or The Child Physical Or Emotional Harm If My Address Is Disclosed, Or If I Have A Protective Order?
- How Does Dcse Collect Child Support?
- Can Dcse Put Non-Custodial Parents In Jail If They Don't Pay?
- What Are The Time Frames For Dcse To Take Action On A Case?
- A Child Support Payment Was Credited To My Case Several Days Ago And Usually I Would Have It By Now, But I Haven't Received It. What Happens?
- I Do Not Know Where The Non-Custodial Parent Is Living. Can Dcse Find Him/Her?
- I Have Been Receiving Child Support Directly For Years But I Recently Went To Court And The Support Is Now Ordered To Be Paid Through Dcse. Why Is This?
- If The Non-Custodial Parent Receives Social Security Benefits, Can Dcse Still Collect Support For Me?
- If The Non-Custodial Parent Is Receiving General Relief Or Tanf Benefits, Can Dcse Still Collect Support For Me?
- My Child Will Turn 18 Soon But He Is Still In High School. What Will Happen To The Child Support?
- What Actions Do You Take If The Non-Custodial Parent Lives In Another State?
- I Live In Another State. Can I Get Help From Dcse In Virginia?
- I See You Publish A Most Wanted Poster. How Do You Decide What Non-Custodial Parents To Include On The List?
- I Have Been Receiving The Same Amount Of Support For Many Years. How Can I Get More Money?
- Can I Have My Child Support Payments Deposited Directly Into My Bank Account?
- I Am Going To Change Banks And I Have Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?
- I Am Having Problems With My Bank And Want To Stop My Direct Deposit. What Should I Do?
- Where Should I Send Payments?
- I Just Lost My Job And Can't Afford To Pay The Support I'm Ordered To. What Can I Do?
- If The Payments Are Supposed To Be Deducted From My Wages And That Hasn't Started Yet, What Should I Do?
- I Do Not Think The Custodial Parent Is Using The Support Money For The Child. What Can Dcse Do?
- Why Do I Have To Pay Interest And Fees And Who Gets The Money?
- I Paid All The Child Support I Owed But The Debt Is Still Showing On My Credit Report. Why?
- What Are Dcse Appeals?
- What Are Administrative Appeals?
- What Is Judicial Review?
- In Virginia, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Virginia?