Who Do I Call For More Information?

For more information about child support services, including processing time frames, fees, etc., please read the A Notice of Services@. Also, for general information or for information about your case, you may call the Customer Service Unit (CSU) in any of the ORS/CSS offices.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More