In Utah, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- What About Custody And Visitation Issues?
- What If I Can't Answer All Of The Questions In The Application Form?
- How Do I Find Out Who My Agent Is?
- Who Do I Call For More Information?
- What About Custody And Visitation Issues? Why Should I Have To Pay When The Other Parent Won't Let Me See The Kids?
- What If I Am Not Sure I Am The Child's Father?
- What If My Income Goes Down Or I Lose My Job?
- What If I Don't Know If My Kids Are Receiving Public Assistance? Should I Still Pay Support?
- How Do I Get Copies Of Information Pertaining To My Case?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Utah?