Where Can We Get An Acknowledgment Of Paternity Form?
You should be able to get the AOP form at the hospital at the time of birth. You can also call the Bureau of Vital Statistics at (512) 4587393 or the Office of Attorney General Paternity Opportunity Program at (512) 4606317 to obtain a form. In addition, you can get an AOP at a local child support office or the local birth registrar.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Texas Family Law
- Who Can Apply For Child Support Services And What Is The Fee?
- Where Do People Apply For Child Support Services With The Office Of The Attorney General?
- How Long Will It Take Before Payments Begin?
- How Do Tanf Recipients Seek Child Support?
- What If A Person No Longer Wants The Office Of The Attorney General's Services?
- How Can Child Support Be Changed?
- Why Is It So Important For Unmarried Parents To Establish Paternity For Their Child?
- Do Unmarried Parents Need To Establish Paternity If They Stay Together?
- How Do Unmarried Parents Establish Paternity For Their Child?
- What Happens When The Parents Sign The Acknowledgment Of Paternity?
- How Does Paternity Establishment Affect Custody And Visitation?
- What If The Father Wants To Sign The Acknowledgment Of Paternity But Cannot Come To The Hospital?
- What If The Mother Is Married To Someone Other Than The Biological Father?
- What If The Mother Is Not Sure Who The Father Is?
- What If The Pregnancy Was Unplanned?
- What If The Father Does Not Believe It Is His Child?
- What If The Father Or Mother Realizes That The Presumed Father Is Not The Biological Parent?
- Who Pays For The Paternity Test?
- What If The Non-Custodial Parent Is Still In School And Has No Money?
- Who Is Affected By The License Forfeiture Law?
- What Types Of Licenses Do They Have?
- How Does The Process Work?
- Can A Parent Take Custody Of The Child Instead Of Making Child Support Payments?
- Is A Non-Custodial Parent Entitled To Visit The Child If He Or She Is Not Paying Child Support?
- Can Any Other Agency Handle Child Support Enforcement Cases?
- Can A Private Child Support Collection Agency Process My Case Faster?
- In Texas, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Texas?
Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources