When Will I Receive My First Child Support Payment?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- What Is Child Support?
- What Is The Central Payment Center?
- What Must Be Done Before I Can Get A Child Support Order?
- Why Is It Important To Establish A Child's Legal Father?
- What Is The Difference Between A Legal Father And A Biological Father?
- Who Establishes Support Orders?
- How Long Does It Take Ocse To Get An Order For Child Support?
- How Is Child Support Obligation Determined When There Is No Court Order?
- What Is Medical Support Enforcement?
- How Does The Custodial Parent Get The Noncustodial Parent To Pay His Share Of The Medical Bills Not Covered By Insurance?
- What If The Obligor Is Self-Employed Or Unemployed?
- What If One Parent Does Not Live In South Dakota?
- In South Dakota, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in South Dakota?
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in South Dakota?