What Is The Central Payment Center?

The Department of Social Services is the central payment center for the state and handles all disbursements. (SDCL 25­7A­3.2) Once the modified order is filed with the Clerk of Courts, all future child support payments shall be made payable to the Office of Child Support Enforcement and mailed to: Child Support Payment Center, 700 Governors Drive, Suite 84, Pierre, SD 57501.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources