How Your Children Benefit From Paternity Establishment
- Support from both parents.
- Legal documentation of who his or her parents are.
- Access to family medical records. (Many diseases, illnesses, birth defects and other health problems are passed to children by their parents.)
- Medical and life insurance coverage from either parent, if available.
- Inheritance rights.
- Social Security and veterans` benefits, if available.
- Emotional benefits of knowing who both parents are.
Speak to an Experienced Paternity Lawyer Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable paternity lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local paternity attorney.
Additional Paternity Articles
- What If He Denies He Is The Father, Or Says He's Not Sure?
- What Happens After Paternity Is Established?
- Despite The Genetic Tests, The Alleged Father Still Says He Is Not The Father. Will The Case Be Closed?
- Can Paperwork Be Filed To Establish Paternity While The Mother Is Pregnant, Before The Child Is Born?