Who Can Get Married In Oklahoma?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Does Oklahoma Allow Or Recognize Same Sex Marriages?
- Do I Need A Marriage License Before I Get Married?
- What Do I Need In Order To Get A Marriage License?
- What Are The Grounds For Divorce In Oklahoma?
- How Long Do I Have To Live In Oklahoma Before I Can File For Divorce?
- How Long Does A Divorce Take In Oklahoma?
- If My Spouse And I Agree On Everything, Will I Have To Appear In Court?
- If I Need To Go To Court, Will I Have To Testify Before A Jury?
- How Long Must I Wait Until I Can Remarry After I Am Divorced?
- In Oklahoma, Can a Spouse Give up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Oklahoma?