What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Ohio?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Ohio Family Law: An Overview
- Where Do I Go To Apply For Services?
- Why Is It Important To Establish Paternity?
- How And Where Can Paternity Be Established?
- The Father Of My Child Does Not Live In Ohio. Can I Establish Paternity And Get A Support Order?
- What If I Don't Know Where The Father Of My Child Lives?
- Will The Csea Enforce Spousal Support (Previously Referred To As Alimony) Only Cases?
- Can The Csea Assist Me With Visitation And Custody Issues?
- Is There Any Allowance For The Parent Who Has To Pay Health Insurance?
- What If I Don't Agree That I Am In Default? Do I Have Appeal Rights?
- My Ex-Spouse Collects Social Security Disability. Can There Be Income Withholding On That Check?
- My Ex-Spouse Changes Jobs Frequently. This Keeps Me From Receiving Regular Payments. What Can Be Done?
- I Am On Unemployment Compensation. Is There A Limit On The Amount That Can Be Taken Out For Child Support?
- Can I Get Support From A Non-Residential Parent Who Is In Jail Or In Prison?
- What If The Non-Residential Parent Cannot Be Found Locally?
- I Know Where My Ex-Spouse Works In Another State. How Can I Get An Income Withholding?
- I've Heard There Is A New Law Called Uifsa. What Does This Law Do?
- In Ohio, Can a Spouse Give up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?