What If I Don't Agree That I Am In Default? Do I Have Appeal Rights?

You are only entitled to request an administrative hearing to decide if the arrearage amount is correct and if you are the correct person who owes the money. If you disagree with the administrative hearing decision, you may file for a court hearing.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More