Can I Have The Amount Of My Order Reviewed?
The RCSEU can review your child support order, if you have applied for IVD services and it has been at least three years since the order was established or reviewed . If you have not applied for services with the CSEU, you may want to open a case so that they can assist you. You can also have a private attorney assist you. The SDU and the Clerks of Court are not able to review your order.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Who Do I Contact To Change My Name Or Address?
- Why Do I Receive A Lesser Amount Than I Had Normally Received From The Clerk Of Court?
- Who Can Answer Questions About My Court Order?
- What Do I Do If Something Has Happened To A Check I Received?
- In North Dakota, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in North Dakota?