Can I Have The Amount Of My Order Reviewed?
The RCSEU can review your child support order, if you have applied for IVD services and it has been at least three years since the order was established or reviewed . If you have not applied for services with the CSEU, you may want to open a case so that they can assist you. You can also have a private attorney assist you. The SDU and the Clerks of Court are not able to review your order.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Who Do I Contact To Change My Name Or Address?
- Why Do I Receive A Lesser Amount Than I Had Normally Received From The Clerk Of Court?
- Who Can Answer Questions About My Court Order?
- What Do I Do If Something Has Happened To A Check I Received?
- In North Dakota, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in North Dakota?