Who Do I Contact To Change My Name Or Address?

Please submit your new information in writing to: State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 7280, Bismarck, ND 58507­7280, or e­mai it to: sosdu@state.nd.us. Be sure to include the effective date of the address change, your social security number and/or your assigned person number.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More