Who Do I Contact To Change My Name Or Address?
Please submit your new information in writing to: State Disbursement Unit, P.O. Box 7280, Bismarck, ND 585077280, or emai it to: email@example.com. Be sure to include the effective date of the address change, your social security number and/or your assigned person number.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Why Do I Receive A Lesser Amount Than I Had Normally Received From The Clerk Of Court?
- Can I Have The Amount Of My Order Reviewed?
- Who Can Answer Questions About My Court Order?
- What Do I Do If Something Has Happened To A Check I Received?
- In North Dakota, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in North Dakota?