Who Can Get These Services?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Who Provides These Services?
- How Do I Apply For These Services?
- Who Is The Custodial Parent?
- Who Is The Non-Custodial Parent?
- What Is Acses?
- What If The Father Won't Admit That He Is The Father?
- What If The Non-Custodial Parent Doesn't Pay?
- How Long Will It Be Before I Receive Payments?
- How Can I Find Out If A Payment Has Been Made?
- Who Can I Call For More Information?
- Why Are There Child Support Guidelines In The First Place?
- Can I Get A Copy Of The Guidelines?
- Where Do The Numbers On The Guidelines Charts Come From?
- Why Don't They Ask About My Expenses?
- Can I Get The Judge To Make An Exception For My Case?
- How Can I Get More Information?
- In New Jersey, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in New Jersey?