Who Provides These Services?

In New Jersey, the Division of Family Development (the State Title IV­D agency), county welfare agencies, the Administrative Office of the Courts, the County Family Divisions of the Superior Court and County Probation Division work together to provide support services to your family.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More