How Can You Apply?

Applicants for public assistance will automatically be referred for child support services. Those not receiving public assistance can contact their county attorney to schedule an appointment.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources