What Is Annulment?
A decision by the court that the marriage was not legal from the beginning.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Missouri Family Law: An Overview
- What Is Support/Maintenance?
- What Is Joint Custody?
- Does Missouri Have A No-Fault Divorce Law?
- What Is Dissolution?
- In Missouri, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Missouri?