What Is Annulment?
A decision by the court that the marriage was not legal from the beginning.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Missouri Family Law: An Overview
- What Is Joint Custody?
- What Is Support/Maintenance?
- What Is Dissolution?
- Does Missouri Have A No-Fault Divorce Law?
- In Missouri, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Missouri?