Under Which Insurance Plan Should The Children Be Enrolled?
Enroll the children under the same health benefit plan in which your employee is enrolled. If the employee is offered more than one health plan, the plan chosen by the employee must provide coverage for dependants.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Will The Father's Name Be Added To The Birth Certificate?
- Will The Child's Last Name Be The Same As The Father's?
- Does There Have To Be A Court Hearing?
- What If The Alleged Father Refuses To Sign The Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- What If There Is A Question About Who The Child's Father Is?
- What About Visitation Rights?
- What About Multiple Child Support Orders For The Same Employee?
- May We Combine Child Support Payments From Several Employees?
- What If Your Spouse Files For A Divorce?
- What Will A Lawyer Charge?
- In Mississippi, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Mississippi?