Under Which Insurance Plan Should The Children Be Enrolled?
Enroll the children under the same health benefit plan in which your employee is enrolled. If the employee is offered more than one health plan, the plan chosen by the employee must provide coverage for dependants.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Will The Father's Name Be Added To The Birth Certificate?
- Will The Child's Last Name Be The Same As The Father's?
- Does There Have To Be A Court Hearing?
- What If The Alleged Father Refuses To Sign The Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- What If There Is A Question About Who The Child's Father Is?
- What About Visitation Rights?
- What About Multiple Child Support Orders For The Same Employee?
- May We Combine Child Support Payments From Several Employees?
- What If Your Spouse Files For A Divorce?
- What Will A Lawyer Charge?
- In Mississippi, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Mississippi?