Does There Have To Be A Court Hearing?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Will The Father's Name Be Added To The Birth Certificate?
- Will The Child's Last Name Be The Same As The Father's?
- What If The Alleged Father Refuses To Sign The Acknowledgement Of Paternity Form?
- What If There Is A Question About Who The Child's Father Is?
- What About Visitation Rights?
- What About Multiple Child Support Orders For The Same Employee?
- May We Combine Child Support Payments From Several Employees?
- Under Which Insurance Plan Should The Children Be Enrolled?
- What If Your Spouse Files For A Divorce?
- What Will A Lawyer Charge?
- In Mississippi, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Mississippi?