What if the noncustodial parent owes support to a number of custodial parents?
If a noncustodial parent owes current child support to more than one custodial parent, the Child Support Payment Center sends a portion of each payment it receives to each custodial parent.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- How Can I Apply For Child Support Services?
- After I Apply, What Else Must I Do?
- If I am receiving public assistance, are there other things I must do?
- How Can I Get Payment Information?
- In Minnesota, can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Minnesota?