How Can I Get Payment Information?
Call the Child Support Enforcement Division`s Payment Line at (651) 2155630 (metro) or (800) 6573512. Parents must use their personal identification number (PIN) to access this information. (The child support office assigns personal identification numbers.)
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- How Can I Apply For Child Support Services?
- After I Apply, What Else Must I Do?
- If I am receiving public assistance, are there other things I must do?
- What if the noncustodial parent owes support to a number of custodial parents?
- In Minnesota, can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Minnesota?