How Can I Apply For Child Support Services?
If you are receiving public assistance and you are the custodial parent of a minor child whose other parent does not live in your home, you are automatically referred for child support services. You will not have to pay a fee.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- After I Apply, What Else Must I Do?
- If I am receiving public assistance, are there other things I must do?
- What if the noncustodial parent owes support to a number of custodial parents?
- How Can I Get Payment Information?
- In Minnesota, can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Minnesota?