Who Is Authorized To Perform A Marriage Ceremony?

By: LawInfo
There are two types of person authorized to perform a marriage ceremony:
  • a member of the clergy who has been registered under the Act (by the Minister of the Government responsible for the administration of the Marriage Act, or his/her designated official), or,
  • a marriage commissioner appointed by the Minister under the Act;

Additional Marriage Articles

Search LawInfo's Marriage Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More