Who Is Authorized To Perform A Marriage Ceremony?
- a member of the clergy who has been registered under the Act (by the Minister of the Government responsible for the administration of the Marriage Act, or his/her designated official), or,
- a marriage commissioner appointed by the Minister under the Act;
Speak to an Experienced Marriage Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable marriage lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local marriage attorney.
Additional Marriage Articles
- What Is Required For The Marriage Ceremony To Take Place?
- What Is Required After Solemnization Of A Marriage?
- What Is An Annulment And How Would It Be Obtained?