What Is Required For The Marriage Ceremony To Take Place?
- The licence or certificate of publication of banns or of grant dispensing with publication of banns must be given to the person authorized to solemnize the marriage;
- the marriage ceremony must be performed in the presence of at least two adult witnesses;
- the marriage ceremony must take place within 3 months after the issue of the licence, publication of banns or grant dispensing with publication of banns.
Speak to an Experienced Marriage Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable marriage lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local marriage attorney.
Additional Marriage Articles
- Who Is Authorized To Perform A Marriage Ceremony?
- What Is Required After Solemnization Of A Marriage?
- What Is An Annulment And How Would It Be Obtained?