Do I Need To Take A Blood Test In Order To Get Married?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Marriage Articles
- What is the Difference Between a Same-Sex Marriage, a Domestic Partnership, and a Civil Union?
- The Difference Between Marriage and Civil Unions
- What Is The Legal Definition Of Marriage?
- What About Same Sex Marriage – Is This Legal?
- What Is Required To Obtain A Marriage License?
- Are Blood Tests Required To Get Married?
- Who Can Solemnize A Marriage?
- What Is A Common Law Marriage?
- If people choose to live together instead of getting married, should they have a contract?
- Are Spouses Obligated To Have Children Or To Try To Have Children?
- Is One Spouse Liable For The Debts The Other Incurred Before The Marriage?
- Issues With Getting Married Overseas