How Do I Change My Address?

For confidentiality and security reasons your address may only be changed in writing. You can visit your nearest child support office and complete a change of address form or write to the division. When writing please include your full name, your date of birth, your previous name and/or previous address and the current name and/or address, the name of the absent parent and the name of the child or children for whom support is being paid. Please forward your written request to the Division of Child Support Enforcement at P.O. Box 904, New Castle, DE 19720 or fax your request to (302) 577­4873.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Search LawInfo's Marriage Resources