What If I Do Not Receive My Check, Or The Amount Is Wrong?

You should contact the Clerk of the Circuit Court of the county in which the order was filed or IDPA at (877) 225­7077 or, If calling from out of state, 217­785­1692, If it is an administrative order.

Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today

Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More