What Do I Do About My Annual $36 Fee To The Circuit Clerk?

You should pay fees, assessed by the Clerk, directly to the Clerk of the Circuit Court.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More