If A Private Collection Agency Receives A Payment From A Noncustodial Parent, Will They Send It To Idpa Or To The Sdu?

Private collection agencies should instruct payors to send the money directly to the SDU. In the event that a private collection agency does receive a check, they will forward the payment to the SDU for processing.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More