What Information Must An Employer Report?
The employee`s name, address, social security number and date of birth, state of hire, and date of hire. Also the employer`s name, address, telephone number, Federal Employer identification number, medical insurance availability and indicate if employer is a multistate employer.
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Georgia Family Law: An Overview
- Why Do We Need This Law?
- Who Needs To Report?
- Whom Must Employers Report?
- Is Anyone Exempt From This Law?
- When Must An Employer Report?
- How Does An Employer Report?
- Where Does The Employer Send The Reports?
- Yo Reporté cada trimestre Información del Empleado para El Departamento de Trabajo de Georgia. ¿Por qué Debo Reportarlo Cuando lo Contraté?
- Does An Employer Have To Report If They Do Not Hire Anyone?
- Do Temporary Services Have To Report All Their New Hires For Every Assignment?
- What If An Employee Worked A Couple Days And Then Quit?
- Is A Post Office Box Sufficient For An Employer Address?
- Do An Employer Have To Include My Fein On Line 10 Of The W4? The Instructions Say To Only Include It If I Sent It To The Irs.
- What An Employer Has Other Questions Regarding Child Support?
- How Is The Information Going To Be Used?
- Who Will Have This Information?
- What Are The Advantages For Employers?
- If I Take Over A Business, Do I Have To Report All The Employees?
- Are Labor Unions And Hiring Halls Required To Report?
- As A Multistate Employer; Do I Have To Report To Each State In Which I Have Employees?
- How Will States In Which I Have Employees Working Know That I Have Selected Another State To Receive My New Hire Reports?
- In Georgia, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Georgia?
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Georgia?