What Information Must An Employer Report?
The employee`s name, address, social security number and date of birth, state of hire, and date of hire. Also the employer`s name, address, telephone number, Federal Employer identification number, medical insurance availability and indicate if employer is a multistate employer.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- Georgia Family Law: An Overview
- Why Do We Need This Law?
- Who Needs To Report?
- Whom Must Employers Report?
- Is Anyone Exempt From This Law?
- When Must An Employer Report?
- How Does An Employer Report?
- Where Does The Employer Send The Reports?
- Yo Reporté cada trimestre Información del Empleado para El Departamento de Trabajo de Georgia. ¿Por qué Debo Reportarlo Cuando lo Contraté?
- Does An Employer Have To Report If They Do Not Hire Anyone?
- Do Temporary Services Have To Report All Their New Hires For Every Assignment?
- What If An Employee Worked A Couple Days And Then Quit?
- Is A Post Office Box Sufficient For An Employer Address?
- Do An Employer Have To Include My Fein On Line 10 Of The W4? The Instructions Say To Only Include It If I Sent It To The Irs.
- What An Employer Has Other Questions Regarding Child Support?
- How Is The Information Going To Be Used?
- Who Will Have This Information?
- What Are The Advantages For Employers?
- If I Take Over A Business, Do I Have To Report All The Employees?
- Are Labor Unions And Hiring Halls Required To Report?
- As A Multistate Employer; Do I Have To Report To Each State In Which I Have Employees?
- How Will States In Which I Have Employees Working Know That I Have Selected Another State To Receive My New Hire Reports?
- In Georgia, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Georgia?
- What are the Residency and Filing Requirements for Divorce in Georgia?