What Will Happen If The Police Are Called?
- You may call police either before or after you have gone to a shelter;
- Many police forces have a policy that they will lay charges in any domestic assault situation;
- Some police forces will require evidence of physical abuse before laying a charge;
Speak to an Experienced Child Abuse Lawyer Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable child abuse lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local child abuse attorney.
Additional Child Abuse Articles
- What If Police Will Not Lay A Charge?
- Would it be possible for an abused spouse or children to remain in their home?
- Can A Remedy Be Obtained Without Trial On A Criminal Charge?