Legal Representation

The non­custodial parent has the right to be represented by a lawyer. The non­custodial parent has the right to have his/her attorney present at any meeting requested by the FSD or local child support agency. For more information, contact a private attorney, a family law facilitator`s office, a legal clinic or a local Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Family Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Family Law Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More