Can Paternity Be Established If The Father Lives Outside Of Alaska?
Speak to an Experienced Family Law Attorney Today
Even the most common family law issue can be intensely stressful. A knowledgeable family lawyer can guide you through the process. An attorney will coach you on how to proceed and give expert guidance on hearings, trials and enforcing court orders. Take the first step now and talk to an experienced local family attorney.
Additional Family Law Articles
- How Would A Parent Obtain The Assistance Of The State?
- Is A Direct Deposit Program Available, And How Does One Sign Up To Participate In The Direct Deposit Program?
- How Does The State Determine How Much Child Support Is Owed Each Month?
- Would I Have To Pay The State For Assisting Me?
- Will The Agency Help Enforce An Order For Medical Insurance Coverage For Children?
- If I Disagree With The Decision Or Action Of The Agency, May I Lodge An Appeal?
- How Do I Appeal An Agency Decision, And What Information Is Needed To Do So?
- Is There A Time Limit Within Which I Must File An Appeal?
- Is There Any Way To Speed Up The Process?
- When Will I Know When The Hearing Will Be?
- What If Something Comes Up Or Happens Requiring Me To Change The Date Of The Hearing?
- How Much Will The State Take From The Parent's Wages?
- Can Federal Income Tax Refunds Be Taken?
- I Cannot Get Health Insurance With My Job But My Ex-Spouse Gets Good Benefits, Can My Ex-Spouse Be Required To Put The Children On His Health Insurance?
- What Does The Caseworker Do To Find Out About The Other Spouse, I Do Not Know Much That Will Help?
- What If My Former Spouse And I Wish To Agree On Something Between Us?
- If The Noncustodial Parent's Income Has Changed Since The Order Was Issued, Can The Order Be Changed?
- Is There Some Way To Determine Is The Noncustodial Parent's Income Has Substantially Increased?
- Why Does The Agency Ask For The Custodial Parent's Income When Only The Absent Parent's Income Is Used To Calculate Child Support?
- Why Is Data From Both Parents Necessary?
- If We Know Where The Noncustodial Parent Is Working, How Long Will It Take To Start Receiving Payments?
- Why Does It Take So Long For Other States To Start Collection?
- Can Alaska Attach The Property Of A Noncustodial Parent Who Lives In Another State?
- In Alaska, Can a Spouse Give Up His or Her Right to Alimony in a Premarital Agreement?
- What Steps are Necessary to Enter a Valid Premarital Agreement in Alaska?