Who Can Fill Out An Advance Directive For Health Care?

In Oklahoma, any competent person can complete an Advance Directive for Healthcare, over the age of 18 without an attorney and without a notary.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Estate Planning Articles

Search LawInfo's Estate Planning Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More