When Does The Power Of Attorney For Health Care Take Effect?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Estate Planning Articles
- What Is An Advance Directive For Health Care?
- How Do I Draw Up An Advance Directive For Health Care?
- Am I Required To Make A New Advance Directive If Ive Already Completed A Living Will And/Or Durable Power Of Attorney For Health Care Before 1998?
- What Should I Do About Old Living Wills And Power Of Attorney For Health Care Documents?
- Should My New Advance Directive For Health Care Be Filed With The State Department Of Health Or Chancery Court?
- What Is An Agent?
- Who Can Be My Agent?
- Who Should Witness My Advance Health Care Directive?
- Can I Change My Mind?