What Is The Difference Between A Health Care Directive And A Will?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Estate Planning Articles
- What Is An Advance Directive?
- What Is Power Of Attorney?
- What Is A Health Care Directive?
- What Is A Health Care Agent?
- Who Can Make A Health Care Directive?
- How Long Does A Health Care Directive Last?
- What Kinds Of Health Care Decisions Should I Consider When I Write My Health Care Directive
- Is My Health Care Directive Legal In All 50 States?
- What If My Health Care Provider Refuses To Follow The Instructions Of My Health Care Agent?
- Who Should Know About My Health Care Directive?
- Will I Still Be Treated If I Do Not Make A Health Care Directive?
- What If I Change My Mind?
- What Will Happen If I Dont Have A Health Care Directive And I Cant Make My Own Health Care Choices?
- Can I Indicate My Wishes To Donate My Organs On My Health Care Directive?
- Can A Pregnant Woman State What Type Of Care She Wants For Her Unborn Child On A Health Care Directive?
- If I Have Other Questions, Whom Should I Ask?