What If I Have Filled Out An Advance Directive In Another State And Need Treatment In A Health Care Facility In Florida?

An advance directive completed in another state, in compliance with the other state's law, can be honored in Florida.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Estate Planning Articles

Search LawInfo's Estate Planning Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More