Can I Change My Mind After I Write A Living Will Or Designate A Health Care Surrogate?

Yes, you may change your mind or cancel these documents at any time. Any changes should be written, signed and dated. You can also change an advance directive by oral statement.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Estate Planning Articles

Search LawInfo's Estate Planning Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More