Do I Need A Lawyer To Complete My Advance Directive Or Living Will?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Estate Planning Articles
- What Is A Living Will?
- What Is A Durable Power Of Attorney For Health Care?
- Are Advance Directives Mandatory?
- Who Witnesses The Signing Of An Advance Directive?
- What Should I Do With My Advance Directive Once I Complete It?
- Can I Revoke My Advance Directive?