Insurance Law Videos
Your Rights to Mental Health Benefits
Featured Seattle Insurance Law Firm
Additional Insurance Law Videos
- Filing a Complaint Against your Homeowner's Insurance Company
- General Liability Insurance for Small Businesses
- Bad Faith
What is Health Care Fraud?
Health care fraud can include billing for services not rendered, double billing, or receiving kickbacks for patient referrals. Watch here to learn more.
- Medicare Benefits at Age 65
- How To Avoid Liability for Accidents at Your Home
- Legal Pitfalls to Avoid When Hosting Party at Home
- Medicare and Emergency Treatment
- Supplemental Security Income
- Patient's Rights
- Your Rights to Paying for Assisted Living or Residential Care
- Disaster Unemployment Insurance
- Unfair Denials of Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- What is indemnification?