Additional Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Videos
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Time Off Under the FMLA
Wrongful Termination of Employment
Do you know how to handle wrongfully terminated? Watch this Video to find out how!
- Unfair Labor Practices
- Retaliatory Discharge
- Problem Employees
- Employee Benefits
- Temporary Workers - Disputes on the Job
- Using Consumer Credit Reports in Hiring
The Pregnancy Discrimination Act prohibits discrimination based on pregnancy, childbirth and related health conditions. If an employer refuses to hire or promote a woman just because she's pregnant, that woman can sue in court to protect her rights.
- Injured At Work? Employer Responsibilities For Workplace Safety
- Forced to Resign?
- Lawful Employment Screening